1.FSV Mainz 05 vs 1.FC Koln Betting Review

1.FSV Mainz 05 vs 1.FC Koln Betting Review
October 19, 2022

1.FSV Mainz 05 vs 1.FC Koln Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is an important game in German Bundesliga. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, goals in the season, and much more data for you. If you still have any issues, then you can go for more detail. In betting, we always need to take some risks. Here is the complete data for you. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.

Latest performance

Mainz played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, FC Koln also took part ins the six games and won three times. The same teams also failed in three games.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, both sides will play with the same lineup.

Red and yellow cards

Mainz faced 2 yellow cards. On the other side, Koln also conceded 3 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Koln.


If we compare the prediciotns of teams, then Mainz picked 43% chances to win. On the other side, Koln also gained a 32% chance to win. the remaining 25% chances will go to a draw match.


In the German Bundesliga, Mainz played 4 games and won 0 times. The same side also succeeded to draw 3 games. They scored 2 goals and conceded 5 also. Karim scored 3 goals.

On the other side, Koln also played 5 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw three matches and failed in one game. All the players scored 10 goals and conceded 8 also. Kainz scored 4 goals.

We have seen that Mainz did not win even a single game in the last 6. Whereas, Koln succeeded in one match. It is only changing in the results of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match. Read the betting odds and tips for more detail.

  1. FSV Mainz 05 vs 1. FC Köln Betting Odds

Both teams created different results in betting. Mainz picked a 6/5 betting price versus 23/10. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a huge change in betting prices.


Both sides succeeded in do scores in the last 4 games. Here are the expected betting tips for you.

Betting Tips

According to the numbers and the above data, betting remained the same for the two sides. These two teams will do 2.5 average goals.

Final Words

I tried my best to explain all the major parts of the prediciotns. If you still have any issues, then you can compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose official information. Mainz is doing best in the last six games. That is the reason to have more chances to win.