Empoli did not win even a single game from the last six matches of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Here are the complete features of the two sides.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to alter any player in this game.
Atlanta played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Empoli also played six games and failed in 3 games. The same side succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 0-2 in the favor of Atlanta. Yes, they can win this game also. Here are the predictions of teams.
According to predictions, Atlanta picked a 73% chance to win. On the other side, Empoli also gained a 10% chance to win. The remaining 17% chance will go to drawing the match.
Atalanta and Empoli’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Atlanta played 12 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 22 goals and conceded 15 also. Lookman scored 12 goals for the side.
On the other side, Empoli played 13 matches and won 2 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 19 also. Tommaso socred 4 goals for side.
Odd and tips
If we see odds and tips, then there is a small change between the two sides. Yes, Atalanta picked ⅖ price versus 11/2 for Empoli. Yes, the remaining 7/2 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Seresi A.
Yellow and red cards
Both sides faced red and yellow cards. Yes, Atlanta faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Empoli also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, do not forget to take the risk. Empoli failed to even a single game in the last some matches. There are many changes in the result. We made these tips, head to heads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in recent matches. In the end, I would like to ask you to Choose Atlanta as a better side. They produced some better results in the latest games of Italian Series A.