According to the latest results of teams, both sides are playing an important game of the season. In the last record, the couple of sides created the same result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the German Bundesliga season, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions.
Leverkusen played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 games also. On the other hand, Bochum also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, no one would like to change any player.
Bayer 04 played six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches. On the other side, VFL also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games.
So, Bochum needs to improve in this format for better results. we made these results on the behalf of the performance.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other before sometimes. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.,
If we see predictions, Bayer picked a 64% chance to win. On the other hand, VFL also gained a 16% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the German Bundesliga season, Bayer 04 played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 17 goals and conceded 11 also. Diaby scored 4 goals.
On the other side, VfL also played 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 alone. The same side scored 5 goals and conceded 22 also. Flipo scored 6 goals for the side.
Bayer 04 Leverkusen vs VfL Bochum 1848 Betting Odds
It is essential to compare the odds of teams. Yes, Leverkusen picked ⅖ betting price versus 11/2 for another side. the remaining 18/5 numbers will go to draw the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
These couple of sides scored goals in the last six games of the German Bundesliga season.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data for teams. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Bayer 04 for better results. They created a lot of good results in the past. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources.