Blackburn Rovers vs Birmingham City Match Review

Blackburn Rovers vs Birmingham City Match Review
October 21, 2022

Blackburn Rovers vs Birmingham City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is a small change in the performance of the two teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, reviews, and goals in the English Football League. If you have any experience in betting, then do not forget to use it. Here is the complete change information of the two sides. After reading the following data, you will be able to make prediciotns.

Latest performance

The rovers played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Birmingham City also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not leave any side. Here is head-to-head data.


Both sides did not leave any lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. The rovers would like to play with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides played each other in May 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Rovers. Here are the predictions of teams.


On the behalf of past information and predictions, Rovers picked 41% chances to win the game. Whereas, Birmingham City also gained a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to the drawn game.

So, the Rovers have maximum chances to win the game. Here are the goals of the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Rovers played 8 games and won 6 times. They failed in 2 games and scored 14 goals. The same side conceded 6 goals. Also. Ben Diaz scored 8 goals for the team.

Birmingham City played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The entire side scored 7 goals and conceded 7 also. Hogan scored 6 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced only 5,5 yellow cards. However, no one faced any red cards. It is a piece of good news for the two teams. Here are betting odds and tips.

Betting Odds

On the behalf of the betting odds of teams, Blackburn Rovers picked 1/1 betting price versus 29/10 for Birmingham City. the remaining 9/4 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Rovers remained undefeated in the last 4 back to back games of the English Football League.

Betting Tips

On behalf of the betting tips, both sides are going to play a draw game. Moreover, Birmingham has some chance to win the game.

Final Words

After reading all the features of teams and the performance of players, you can make predictions. I checked the predictions and head-to-head results to leave a useful outcome. Yes, Rovers remained undefeated in head-to-head games. The same side also conceded more predictions in the game. Let’s see what is going to happen in the match. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Now, it is up to you which is the better side of the day.