Bournemouth vs Arsenal Match Review

Bournemouth vs Arsenal Match Review
August 18, 2022

Bournemouth vs Arsenal Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is one change in the latest performance of these teams. Yes, Arsenal failed in two games, and Bournemouth failed in one game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After reading the entire information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is complete information about teams.

Latest performance

Bournemouth played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game, and the other match did not leave any result. On the other side, Arsenal also participated in six games and won 4 times. It is a minor difference between the two teams.

Head to Head

According to head games, Arsenal remained undefeated by a 2-1 result in January 2020.


If we make predictions of teams, Bournemouth picked 20% chances to win. On the other side, Arsenal gained 56% chances to carry the day. Moreover, 24% chances will go to a draw game.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Bournemouth played one game and won it. Moreover, the same side scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Moore scored 1 goal from its side.

On the next side, Arsenal also took part in one game of the English Premier League to win by a handsome margin. They scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Jesus scored 2 goals from its side. We failed to see any change in the results of the English Premier League.

Bournemouth vs Arsenal Betting Odds

If we compare the betting price of teams, Bournemouth picked a 13/2 betting rate versus ⅖ for Arsenal. It is a very far difference between the two teams. Check the statistics for more data.

Statistics of Bournemouth and Arsenal

Bournemouth remained undefeated in the last three back-to-back games of this season.

Betting Tips

Betting tips cleared that both sides will do goals in this game. So, it will be an exciting game in the league.


Smith from Bournemouth faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. On the other side, Ben from Arsenal also faced an exact number of cards.

Results in the last six games

Bournemouth : W,W,W,W,L,D

Arsenal : W,W,W,W,D,D

These results showed that only one failure is a difference between teams. Here is the final expected conclusion of the teams.


I tried my best to explain all the performances of the teams. The data is official and taken from reliable sources. You can compare any information to another spot. In the end, Arsenal is looking betting side of the league. They remained healthy on the same side for two years. Head to Head results always created extra pressure on other teams. So, we are on the side of Arsenal. The same side picked more percentage in predictions. Arsenal scored more in the English Premier League. So, be ready to choose Arsenal as your favorite side of the day.