Bournemouth vs Brentford Match Review

Bournemouth vs Brentford Match Review
September 19, 2022

Bournemouth vs Brentford Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

There is much change in the performance of teams. Both teams created different results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English Premier league. After reading all detail, you will be able to make predictions. Here is a complete description of the last game.

Latest performance

Bournemouth played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and won 1 time. The remaining 2 games did not leave any result. On the other side, Brentford participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 matches and succeeded in drawing 2 also.


Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till teh start of the match. No one would like to exclude any important players.

Results in the last six games

Bournemouth : W,L,L,L,D,D

Brentford : W,W,L,L,D,D

Both teams showed these results for you. You can take any side of this.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-1 in favor of Brentford. They showed tremendous performance in head to head game.


Bournemouth picked 28% chances to win. On the other side, Brentford also gained a 45% chance to win. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English premier league.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English premier league, Bournemouth played 3 games and won 1 time. They succeeded in drawing one match also. They scored 2 goals and conceded 3 goals also. Philip was the top scorer with 2 goals.

On the other side, Brentford also participated in three games and failed in one match. They succeeded in drawing 2 matches. Toney scored 5 goals. It is a considerable change in the teams. Here are betting odds for the result.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare teh betting odds and tips for predictions. Bournemouth picked a 12/5 betting price. On the other side, Brentford also gained 11/10 numbers in betting. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. I took this data from Betfair. Here are the red and yellow cards for you.

Red and Yellow cards

Smith and Hickey from Bournemouth and Brentford faced 4, 4 yellow cards in the last games. You can not take any decision on its behalf of it.

Final Words

If you have read the detail and compared them, then it is not a big difference in the performance. Both sides almost left the same number of results. We have to take some risks in this match. According to us, both teams have a 50% chance of winning. In the head-to-head games, Brentford succeeded in winning in the last match. It played for one year. So, it is a big time for us. Most players changed now. So, anything may happen in this game. We are not responsible for any loss in betting.