Both sides would like to win this game. Almeria is doing well in the last some matches. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, tips, and goals in the Spanish La Liga league. If you face any issues, then you can take more data and compare. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is a complete description of teams and players.
Cadiz played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not take any side. On the other hand, Almeria played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games. Here head to head and predictions of teams.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, both sides faced each other in February 2022. The final result was 2-1in the favor of Cadiz. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
According to predictions of teams, Cadiz picked a 47% chance to win. On the other side, Alembic also conceded a 26% chance to carry the day. Moreover, the remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In Spanish La Liga, Cadiz played 6 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 3 matches also. On the other side, the same team scored 5 goals and conceded 13 also. Lucas scored 2 goals.
Almeria also played 7 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches. They scored 3 goals and conceded 14 also. Bilal scored 3 goals for the team. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Almeria would like to play with the same lineup.
According to the betting odds of teams. Cadiz picked a 13/10 betting price versus 21/10 for Almeria. Whereas, 2/1 numbers will go to draw a match.
Both sides succeeded to do score in the last six games.
If we see betting tips, then Almeria will win this game by a heavy margin. Both sides will fo 2.5 average goals in the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Cadiz faced 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Almeria also conceded 8 yellow cards and one red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Almeria is ready to win the game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. These predictions made on the behalf of the past data.