Charlotte FC vs Chicago Fire Betting Review

Charlotte FC vs Chicago Fire Betting Review
July 10, 2022

Charlotte FC vs Chicago Fire Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The match is scheduled to play on 8th August 2022. Both teams provided the same result in the past game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, preview, predictions, and goals in the US Major Soccer League. After reading and comparing all facts and figures, you can make predictions.

Latest performance

Charlotte FC played six games and won 3 times.

They failed in three games and won the match ended without any result.

On the other side, Chicago also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games. It is a significant difference between the two teams.

Head to Head

I have checked that these two teams did not face each other in recent times. So, we are unable to make predictions on this behalf. Here are the latest results of teams in the US Major Soccer League 2022.

Results in the last six games

Charlotte : W,W,L,L,D,L

Chicago Fire : W,L,L,L,L,W

So, there is only one match difference between the performance of teams. Charlotte is looking better than the other teams.

Red and Yellow cards

Cristian from Charlotte faced 4 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Fedrico also conceded 6 yellow cards and one red card. Federico needs to improve in this game for a better result in the coming game. They also failed in 4 matches.


According to predictions of teams, Charlotte conceded a 36% chance to win this game. Conversely, Chicago Fire also gained 34% chances to carry the day. Whereas, 30% chances showed about to draw round. These predictions have been taken from recent data of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this competition.

Goals in US Major Soccer League

In the US Major Soccer League, Charlotte FC has played 9 games. They remained undefeated in 6 matches. Whereas, the same side failed in 3 games also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 6 also. Andre was the primary player to achieve 5 goals on their own.

Conversely, Chicago Fire also participated in 10 contests and won a single match. The entire side failed in seven back-to-back games. Whereas, they succeeded in drawing 2 games also. Fire scored 9 goals and conceded 19 also. Kasper scored 3 goals. From this performance, we can conclude that Chicago needs to improve if they want to win this game.


There is not a big issue in predicting the winner of the day. Yes, Chicago Fire failed in 7 consecutive US Major Soccer League games, so we cannot choose this team as the best in this match. On the other side, Charlotte did well in back-to-back 6 rounds. According to our experience and back-to-back results, Charlotte will win this game easily. We made these predictions on behalf of past facts and figures. You can also disagree with it. All the data have been taken from official sources.