Coventry City and Swansea are going to play an important game in English Football League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, scores, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is more data for you.
Coventry City played six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other side, Swansea also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is the head-to-head detail.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Swansea. It is a major change between the two sides of the league.
If we see predictions, then Coventry City picked a 45% chance to win. whereas Swansea also gained 28% chances to carry the day, the remaining 27% chances will go to a draw game.
Goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, Coventry City played 8 games and won 4 times. They scored 8 goals and conceded 6 also. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. Viktor scored 7 goals.
It is a great change in the result for this side.
On the other side, Swansea played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in three games and one match did not take any side.
On the other side, the whole side scored 12 goals and conceded 15 also. Joel scored 5 goals for the team.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards of teams, then Conventry City faced 10 yellow cards and 2 red cards. The other side also conceded 4 yellow cards and 1 red card. Both teams left different results in these games
Betting Odds and Tips
On the behalf of the past data, we can take any decision. Yes, Coventry City has more betting prices as compared to Swansea. They can win this game.’
Both sides will score in this game. We are also expecting a draw game.
I have cleared all the information of the teams. If you want to go into more depth, then you can get and compare more data. both sides have the same chance to win the game. We made all predictions on the behalf of the past fact and figures. Feel free to compare the detail to any other official spots. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Coventry City as a better side. They remained undefeated in more games as compared to the Swansea. Let’s see which is a better side to win.