Cremonese vs Juventus Match Review

Cremonese vs Juventus Match Review
December 5, 2022

Cremonese vs Juventus Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Juventus is a better side to win this game. They remained undefeated in more games than the other side. Cremonese did not win even a single game in the last six games. The same side failed in many games also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

Cremonese played 6 games and failed in 2 games of the series. The same side succeeded to draw 4 games of Italian Series A. on the other side, Juventas also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which are the best squads.

Head to Head

Both side did not face each other in the last six games. So, we cannot take any decision on the behalf of this data.


If we check the predictions of teams, then Cremonese picked a 16% chance to win. On the other side, Juventus also gained a 60% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Cremonese played 7 games and failed in 4 matches. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 11 also. Davide scored 3 goals for the team.

On the other side, Juventus also took part in 7 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to daw 2 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 4 also. Dusan scored 6 goals for the team.

Red and yellow cards

If we compare the red and yellow cards, then Cremonese faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Juventus also faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Cremonese vs Juventus Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Cremonese picked a 4/1 betting price versus 8/13 for Juventus. the remaining 29/10 numbers will go to draw the match.


Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.

Betting Tips

Juventus has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Juventus as a better side. They remained well in4 games from the last 7. It is the reason to choose this team for predictions. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you need to take some risk. That is the end of the review.