It is the last game between the two sides. Yes, both sides have different records in the last some matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the games, statistics, and much more data. At the end of the review, you will be able to make a prediction. Do not forget to take the risk. All the data have been taken from official sources.
I have checked that no one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. If you have any issues, then stay tuned with us.
Frankfurt played six games and won 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Bremen also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 matches. It is a large change between two sides of the day.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 3-4 in the favor of Frankfurt. Yes, they can win this game by 3-4 in the favor of Frankfurt. All the data is original for your assistance.
If we check the prediction of teams, then Frankfurt picked a 54% chance to win. On the other side, Werder also faced a 22% chance to win. The remaining 24% chance will go to drawing the math. Here are goals in the German Bundesliga season.
Eintracht Frankfurt and SV Werder Bremen Goals
In the German Bundesliga season, Frankfurt played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw in one match also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 13 also. Daichi scored 7 goals for the side.
On the other side, SC Werder also played 8 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 21 also. Niclas scored 11 goals. We have seen that some of the players are doing well from the start of the league.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides faced only yellow cards in the last some matches. Yes, Werder faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, Frankfurt also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here is the final prediction for your assistance.
Odds and tips
It is not a big deal to declare the better side to win. Yes, Frankfurt is ready to win another game in the German Bundesliga. That is the reason to choose it.
If you have read all the above information and data, then you can take and compare more information. According to us, both sides have different chances ot winning the game. Yes, Frankfurt is ready to win another game of German Bundesliga season. We made these tips on the behalf of the original data. However, we are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.