Both sides created the same result in the last game of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Empoli played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Udinese also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also.
Both side faced did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, there will not be any change in the coming game of the league match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of this information. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions, then Empoli picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Udinese also gained a 46% chance to win. The reaming 25% chance will go to drawing the game.
Empoli and Udinese Goals
In the Italian Series A, Empoli played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 12 goals and conceded 14 also. Tommaso scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Udinese also played 12 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 16 also. Beto scored 7 goals.
These couple of sides remained undefeated in one, game from the last six back-to-back games of Italian Series A.
Odds and tips
According to the odds and tips of teams, Empli is ready to win another game. It is just better than the other side. However, you need to take some risks in this department of the game.
Yellow and red cards
These couple of sides faced only yellow cards in the last game of the league. Yes, Udinese faced 8 yellow cards, whereas, Empoli also faced 9 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. We made this prediction on the behalf of past facts and figures. I have seen that there is a small change in the head-to-head, overall result, and recent match of Italian Series A. so, if you are new to this match’s prediction, then you must have to take some risk. Under 18 are also not allowed in predictions.