India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Review

India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Review
December 28, 2022

India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is a large change in the performance of the two sides. If we see the recent facts and figures, then the Indian side is a better one to win the game. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and performance in the overall games also. If you have any experience, then you can take and compare also. Here is the complete detail of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better one in the game.

Latest performance

I have seen that the situation in the last series for two sides is not good for anyone. Yes, these couple of sides failed in the last game. The Indians side played its last series versus Bangladesh and failed by a 2-1 result. On the other hand, Sri Lanka also leveled the series versus Afghanistan. It was one of the bad performances of the two sides.

The Sri Lanka team is an emerging side in the one-day series and the other formate. They would like to win this game. It is not easy for the Indian side to beat the Indians at the home also.

On the Sri Lanks side, there are many young players than can change the side of the game at any time. Let’s see what is going to happen in the game. I will try my best to leave useful and accurate information. If we see the record in the one-day games, then the Indian side is much better than the other one. They won a lot of games versus the same side. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.

Head to Head

According to head to head, both sides played 161 games in the one-day international formate. The Indian sides remained well in 93 games, whereas, Sri Lanka also defeated the blue shirts in the 57 games. The remaining 11 games did not take any side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game.


If we see the predictions of teams, then Sri Lanka has a 45% chance to win. On the other hand, the Indians side also gained a 55% chance to win. We made these results from past data. If you do not agree, then you can take and compare much data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from the best spot.

Final Words

If we check the above numbers and the performance of players, then anything may happen at any time. We have checked that the Indians side is also in trouble in Bangladesh. That is the reason, anything may happen at any time. According to the top players of both sides, If Kohli and Sharma started well from the top, then no one can beat the Indian side in the game. On the other hand, Rajapakse, Aslanka, and Shanaka are the best players on the Sri Lanka side. These are important players from two sides. We took the data from the recent side.