Inter Milan vs Verona Match Review

Inter Milan vs Verona Match Review
December 15, 2022

Inter Milan vs Verona Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Inter Milan remained well in all the last 4 back to back games of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italia series A. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. No one would like to lose this game. Here is the complete data for your assistance.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.


These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.

Head to head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Inter Milan.


If we check the predictions of teams, then Inter Milan picked a 69% chance to win. On the other side, Verona also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the game.

Inter Milan and Verona Goals

If we check the goals of Inter Milan in the series, then they played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 4 also. Martinez scored 7 goals for it.

On the other side, Verona also took part in 7 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 12 also. Henry scored 2 goals for the side.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Inter Milan faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Whereas, Verona also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card.

There is not a big change between the performance of the two sides. Let’s see which is a better one to win the game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose more data before comparing.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips, then each one has its mind to check. According to us, Inter Milan has the maximum chance to win. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Betting Odds

All the betting odds are always made on the behalf of the past data. According to us, Inter Milan has more betting prices due to the latest performance in the season.

Have you seen the latest results in the Italian Series A and the overall games? Then it is sure that Inter Milan is a better side to trash the opposition.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take the maximum previous information of teams and compared them. All the above features cleared the fact and features of the two sides. Newcomers in betting must stay away from it.