Both sides would like to win this game. These two sides left the same records in the last six games. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the World Cup, 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In football, you have to take the risk. Here is the complete data for you.
Iran played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side. On the other hand, the USA played 6 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and one match did not take any side.
Head to Head
Both sides did not face each other in recent times. We cannot take any risk on the behalf of this data.
Both sides have to play with the same lineup. We have checked the result and concluded the same lineup.
Iran picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, the USA also gained 51% chances to carry the day. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the World Cup 2022, Iran played one game and failed in it. On the other hand, they scored 2 goals and conceded 6 also.
If we see the performance of the USA, then they also took part in one game and succeeded to draw one game. They scored one goal and conceded 1 also. We scored one goal for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, USA and Iran faced 2,2 yellow cards in the last game. However, no one faced any red cards in the last 5 games.
Iran vs USA Betting Odds
If we compare the betting price of teams, then Iran picked 27/10 betting price versus 21/10 numbers of betting price. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to the drawn game.
Iran vs USA Betting Tips
According to betting tips, Iran and USA will play a draw game. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
The match is scheduled to play on 30th November 2022. Al Thumama Stadium is ready to host this game. You can get all the updates by keeping in touch with us.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to take Iran as a better side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. There is not any kind of unofficial data in this prediction. In football, all the teams are under pressure. In betting, all the viewers need to take the risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.