Juventus and Lazio are going to play a crucial game in Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the season, and statistics. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.
According to latest performance, Juventus played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games and did not draw any game. On the other side, Lazio also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and one match did not take any side.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. These sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 2-2 in the favor of two sides. We cannot take any decision on the behalf of this data.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 50% chance to win. On the other side, Lazio also gained a 23% chance to win. The renaming 27% chance will go to the drawn game.
Red and yellow cards
The red card played a vital role in the performance of any side. However, no one faced any red cards in the last six games.
Goals in the Italia Series A
In the Italian Series A, Juventus played 7 games and win 5 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 17 goals and conceded 3 also. Dusan scored 6 goals for the team.
On the other side, Lazio also played six games and won 4 times. They succeeded to draw 2 games also. The entire side scored 12 goals and conceded 1 also. Ciro scored 6 goals for the team.
According to the betting odds of teams, Juventus picked ⅘ betting price versus 19/5 for Lazio. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to the drawn game.
In the recent games of Italian Series A, both sides did well to do maximum goals. Here is more detailed information for you.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. So, there will be any pressure from any side.
Lazio is ready to win another game. The other expected result is a draw.
I have checked the completed detail of players and teams and found a different result. Moreover, head-to-head results also left nothing for us. Both teams succeeded to draw it. So, you need to take some risks in this game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, I am expecting a draw result for the two teams. You can choose Lazio as a better side. They are better than the others.