Juventus just draw a single game from the last six games and won 5 times. They are ready to rock one more time. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are more features for your assistance.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. However, these couple of sides would like to play with the same players.
Head to head
These couple sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of this result.
If we see predictions, then Juventus picked a 69% chance to win. On the other side, Sampordia also gained an 11% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
Juventus and Sampdoria’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Juventus played 13 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 29 goals and conceded 10 also. Dusan scored 8 goals for the side.
Sampdoria played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 21 also. Manolo scored 4 goals for the side.
We have seen that Juventus produced much better outcomes in the last games of Italian Series A. whereas, whereas Sampordia failed in back-to-back 8 games of Italian Series A. here are the odds and tips for your assistance.
Juventus vs Sampdoria Betting Odds
If we check the odds of teams, then Juventus picked a 2/7 rate versus 9/1 for Sampdoria. The remaining 4/1 numbers will go to draw the match of the league.
You can pick Juventus for high pierce in this game. Read the data of the yellow and red cards.
Yellow and red cards
Juventus faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Sampordia also faced 9 yellow cards and 1 red card.
These couple sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.
Juventus did not lose even a single game in the last six games. They also produced a better result in the last head-to-head game of the league. So, you can choose it as a better side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose only Juventus as a smart side. In predictions, do not forget to take some risks.