Lille vs Reims Match Review

Lille vs Reims Match Review
December 3, 2022

Lille vs Reims Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Lille is going to win another game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the French League 1. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

Lille played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. On the other side, Reims also took part in six games and won 2 times. The home side succeeded in drawing 4 matches also.


Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Head to Head

These two sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Reims. Here is more data for you.


Lille picked 51% chances to win. Reims also conceded a 22% chance to win. More than 27% chances will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the French League 1.

Goals in French League 1

In the French League 1, Lille played 8 games and won 5 times. They failed 2 games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 15 goals and conceded 15 also. Jonathan scored 9 goals.

Reims also took part in 8 games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. The entire side scored 9 goals and conceded 11 also. Folarin scored 8 goals in the match

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow cards and red cards. Whereas, Lille faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Reims also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side to win.


These two sides succeeded to do goals in the last games. Here is more data on betting odds and tips.

Betting Tips

If you want to choose the best side, then Lille is a good one. Both sides will do 2.5 average goals for the side. The other expected result is to draw the game.

Betting Odds

According to the betting price of teams, Lille will get more betting prices versus the other side. They did well in the recent matches of French League 1.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. According to us, Lille is ready to do well once again in the match. They have a strong line up to beat anyone in the world. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our mission is to gather the data of teams and then compared them. The final decision will take by the gamblers. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.