Liverpool vs Ajax Match Review

Liverpool vs Ajax Match Review
September 12, 2022

Liverpool vs Ajax Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Liverpool and Ajax will play an actual game in the Champions League. Both sides would like to win this game to get more points. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the champions league, and statistics. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the game.

Latest performance

Liverpool played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other side, Ajax also participated in six games and remained undefeated in all matches. Here are the results in the last games and head-to-head.

Results in the last six games

Liverpool : W,W,L,L,D,D

Ajax : W,W,W,W,W,W

Every person can take a chance at these results. Yes, Ajax has a lot of chances to rattle the hopes of other teams.

Head to Head

In the last head-to-head game, Liverpool and Ajax played each other for 2 years. Liverpool did well to win the game by 1-0.


Liverpool picked 58% chances to win. On the other hand, Ajax also has a 22% chance of winning. The remaining 20% chances will go to a draw match.

So, Liverpool has a lot of chances to win this game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Here are the goals in the Champions League.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

Liverpool did not play any game in the champions league. Diaz scored one goal.

On the other hand, Ajax did not face any team in this league. Steven was the top scorer with one goal. Here are the squads and card information.

Red and Yellow cards

No one has faced any card from Ajax. On the other hand, Liverpool faced 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. It is a significant change in the teams.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to change the winning lineup.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. Yes, Liverpool picked ½ betting price versus 15/4 for others. The remaining 15/4 numbers will go to the drawn match. Here are the statistics of teams.


Liverpool failed in 2 back to back games in the same league. So, it is a piece of bad news for the Liverpool team. Here are betting tips.

Betting Tips

Both sides have chances to do 3.5 average goals in the Champions League this game. We are expecting a draw match.

Final words

I tried my best to explain all the significant features of the game. If you still have any issues, you can choose any other spot. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to choose Liverpool as a better side. They can win any pressure game. Moreover, the same side also did well in the last six games. We are not responsible for any loss in betting.