Liverpool vs Bournemouth Match Review

Liverpool vs Bournemouth Match Review
August 22, 2022

Liverpool vs Bournemouth Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Bournemouth is a better side of the English Premier League. They proved it in the last some games of the same League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squad, odds, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more data for you. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, we have to take risks always. Here is the complete summary of the game.

Latest performance

Liverpool played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 1 game, and the other two matches did not take any side. Conversely, Bournemouth also participated in six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games also.

Latest results in the last six games

Liverpool : W,W,W,L,D,D

Bournemouth : W,W,W,W,L,L

I have checked that there is one game difference between the performance of the two teams. Here is head-to-head information and predictions for users.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2020. Liverpool remained undefeated in that game by 2-1. It will create some pressure on the other side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.


If we see predictions, Liverpool conceded an 85% chance of winning. Conversely, Bournemouth picked up only 4% chances to win. The remaining 11% will go to a draw game.

Goals in English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Liverpool also played one game and succeeded in drawing one. They scored one goal and conceded 1 also. Darwin was the top scorer with one goal.

On the other side, Bournemouth also took part in one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded one also. Lerma scored one goal.

Red and Yellow cards

According to the red and yellow card information, Mohammad Salah conceded 1 yellow card and 0 red cards. The Moore from Bournemouth also faced one yellow card and 0 red cards.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.


If we see the odds of teams, Liverpool picked up 1/10 betting price versus 20/1 for other teams. The remaining numbers of 8/1 will go to the other team.


According to statistics of teams, Liverpool and Bournemouth scored in the last back-to-back six games. Here are betting tips to conclude the result.

Betting Tips

Betting tips are always made on behalf of past data and information. Yes, both sides will score under 3.5. You can place a bet on this term. Here is the conclusion for your assistance.


After reading all the information about teams, creating the day’s winner is not a big deal. Yes, Liverpool is ready to win another game of the League. It contains all the major players in the lineup. You can also compare the data to another official spot. In the end, I am in favor of Liverpool as the better side of the day.