Both sides are tremendous in the event. They can beat any side of the league. All the team players are healthy experiences to rattle the hopes of others. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, review, statistics and scores of players. After reading all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare all data to other spots. Here is the complete data of the teams.
Manchester City played six games and won 5 times. They also succeeded in drawing one match. On the other side, Manchester United also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. It is only changing in the latest performance. Here is more data for you.
Results in the last six back-to-back games
Manchester City : w,W,W,W,W,D
Manchester United : W,W,W,W,W,L
You have checked the above results to compare the facts and figures. Here is head to head and predictions of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 4-1 in favour of Manchester City. They can beat in another game of the English Premier League.
According to predictions, Manchester City picked 74% chances to win. On the other side, Manchester United also gained a 10% chance of winning. The remaining 16% chances will go to a draw game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, both sides would like to maintain the same lineup.
Red and Yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. So, Manchester City faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red. On the other side, Manchester United also faced 4 yellow and 0 red cards. It is a significant change in the cards.
Goals in the English Premier League
Manchester City played 3 games in the English Premier League and won 3 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded in drawing 0 also. The same side scored 14 goals and conceded 2 also. On the other side, Haaland scored 11 goals for him.
On the other side, Manchester United also participated in 3 games and won 2 times. They failed in one game, also. Whereas, they scored 2 goals and conceded 4 also. Marcus scored 2 goals for the team.
After checking all the above information, Manchester City picked 3/10 verses 15/2 for the other side. On the other side, 9/2 numbers will go to the drawn game. All the data have been taken from reliable sources.
If you have read all the data, then it is not a big deal to compare the predictions. Yes, both sides have some chances to win the game. There is one game change in teams. In the end, you have to take the risk. I tried my best to create the best prediction for you. No one is responsible for any result.