Napoli remained undefeated in the last 5 games of Italian Series A. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. Both sides would like to win this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Both sides would like to play with the same players. We are not expecting any change in this game. Let’s see which will be the final playing XI for this game
Napoli played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 0 games. On the other side, AC Milan also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Napoli. Yes, they can win another game in the same league.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Napoli faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, AC Milan also faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is a piece of official information for any viewers.
If we get the predictions of teams, then Napoli picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, AC Milan also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the game. No one is ready to fail in this game.
Napoli and AC Milan Goals
In the Italian Series A, Napoli played 13 games and won 11 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 33 goals and conceded 9 also. Victor scored 21 goals for the side.
On the other side, AC Milan also played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 19 also. Leao scored 8 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any change in the result.
Napoli vs AC Milan Betting Odds
In the odds and tips, Napoli picked 8/11 numbers versus 18/5 for the other side. Yes, 13/5 numbers will go to draw the game. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past detail of teams.
I tried to explain all the major features of teams. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. in predictors, do not forget to take some risks. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli as a better side. They can win this game of league.