There is not any change in the results of the latest performance. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the English Premier League.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the beginning of the game. According to the latest reports, no one will change any player in the next game.
Newcastle United played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, the Wanderers also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match too.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 1-1 in the favor of two sides. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
If we see predictions, Newcastle picked a 58% chance to win. On the other side, the Wanderers also gained a 19% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to drawing the match.
Newcastle United and Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
In the English Premier League, Newcastle United played 12 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 8 also. Miguel scored 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, the Wanderers played 12 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 9 goals and conceded 18 also. Neves scored 5 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is not a big change in the result of teams. Yes, Newcastle United faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Whereas, wanderers also faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League 2023.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then Newcastle United is just a better side than the other. They can win this game without any issues. However, anything may happen at any time. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the detail have been taken from the best spots. In the English Premier League, most of the players remained part of the national side of their nations. So, do not worry about any lack of experience in the match. In the end, I would like to ask you to take some risk due to equal results in all the latest formates.