Nice is ready to win another game of French League 1. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. Here are the complete facts and figures of the teams.
Nice played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, Lorient also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Head to Head
These couple sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-2 in the favor of Nice. Yes, they can in an other game of French League 1.
If we see predictions, then Nice picked a 55% chance to win. On the other side, Lorient also gained a 20% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match of the league. Here are the goals in the French League 1.
Nice and Lorient Goals
In the French League 1, Nice played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 11 also. Moffi scored 14 goals for the side.
On the other side, Lorient also played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 21 also. Fee scored 4 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Nice faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Lorient also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. It only changes between these two sides of French League 1.
Nice did not lose even a single game in the last six games of French League 1. It is a good chance to win another game in the same league.
Nice vs Lorient Betting Odds
If we see the odds of teams, then Lorient picked 4/1 numbers versus 6/10 for Nice. the remaining 3/1 numbers will go to draw the game. Yes, Nice is a nice side to win this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Nice remained well in the head-to-head game also. The same side did not lose in any game from the last six games. So, we are with Nice teams.