Qatar is hosting the World Cup 2022 for the 1st time. They will get some advantage in this game of home crowd. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, scores of players, and much more. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Qatar played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other hand, Senegal also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side.
Both sides would like to win this game. Here is the complete data for you.
Head to Head
Both sides did not face each other in recent games so, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides conceded only yellow cards. Yes, these 2 teams faced 2,2 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
If we check the goals in the world cup 2022, then Qatar played one game and failed. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. On the other hand, Senegal also took part in one game and failed in it. The same side scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also.
We have seen that both sides left the same results in the last game. There is not any change in the goals of teams also.
Predictions showed that Qatar picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Senegal also gained a 47% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Qatar vs Senegal Betting Odds
Water picked a 5/1 betting price versus 8/13 for Senegal. On the other side, 11/4 numbers will go to the drawn game. We made this assumption on the behalf of the past data.
According to betting tips, both sides are going to play a draw game. No one will do any goal in this game.
Statistics showed that both sides failed to do any goal in the last game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the world cup 2022.
I tried my best to leave useful information. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you t choose Senegal as a better side. They are better than the other players. let’s see which is the abetter side to win. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In the end, Senegal is ready to win the game. Senegal will never lose this game.