I have seen that both sides would like to win this game. QPR and Burnley created different results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, predictions, scores, statistics, and goals in the English Football League. After getting all information, you can make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
QPR played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game also. On the other side, Burnely also took part in six games and won 4 times. They failed in one game and one match did not take any side.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
If we see predictions, QPR picked a 29% chance to win the game. On the other side, Burnely concedes 43% of chances to win the remaining 28% of chances will go to a draw game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2016. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Burnely.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that QPR faced 4 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Burnely also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are goals in the English Football League
In the English Football League, QPR played 9 games and won 5 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not leave any results. On the other side, they scored 14 goals and conceded 8 also. Chris scored 6 goals for the two teams.
On the other side, Burnely played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 games also.
They scored 17 goals and conceded 14 also. Jay scored 9 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Both sides succeeded to do score in the last couple of games. So, no one will face any pressure in this game.
Burnely has maximum chances to win the game. Teh other expected result is to draw a match.
I have seen that Burnely picked more betting prices instead of another team. We made these prediciotns on the behalf of the past data.
I tried my best to leave useful results for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. On the behalf of the past detail, Burnely is ready to win another game. They remained well in the last 4 games of the English Football league. All the data have been taken from reliable sources. Do not forget to take the result of recent matches. In the English Football League, Burnely also did well instead of another side. Let’s see which is a better side. If you do not have any experience, then you need to stay away from betting.