Reims is just a better side than the other one. They won more games than the other side. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league.
According to updates, both sides would like to play with the same lineup. No one would like to change any player in this match.
Reims played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, Ajaccio also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games in the league.
Head to Head
If we check the head-to-head result, then Remis remained undefeated in the last head-to-head game. That match was won by the Reims by 1-0. The same side is ready to win another game of the league.
If we compare the predictions of teams, then Reims picked a 52% chance to win the game. Yes, Ajjacio also gained a 21% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
Reims and Ajaccio Goals
In the French League 1, Reims played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 13 also. Folain scored 15 goals in the league.
On the other side, Ajaccio played 12 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 24 also. Youcef scored 5 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
It is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card this season. Yes, Reims faced only 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Ajjacio also faced 9 yellow cards and 0 red cards. I
Odds and tips
If we see the above figures, then it is not a big issue to compare the two sides. Yes, Reims is a slightly better side to win another game of the league. All the data have been taken from official sources to compare the best spot of the day. Tips are always made on past data.
Both sides have just one match change in the winning numbers of sides. So, no one faces any pressure in this game of league.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the players are ready to perform in another game of the league. In predictions, you must have to take the risk. Moreover, there is a change in the result of the two sides.