Both sides remained undefeated in different games. Yes, Lazio is one of the best sides in these couple of teams. They would like to win this game. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Italian Series A, and much more.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to updates, these couple of sides will not change any player in this game.
If we check the performance of the two sides, then Salernitana played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Lazio also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 1-3 in the favor of Salernitana. That is the reason to have more chances to win another game of Italian Series A.
According to predictions of teams, Salernitan picked 21% chances to win. On the other side, Lazio also gained a 54% chance of winning. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
Salernitana and Lazio Goals
In the Italian Series A, Salernitana played 10 games and won 3 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw three matches. The same side scored 14 goals and conceded 13 also. Dia scored 8 goals for the side.
On the other side, Lazio also played 9 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 15 goals and conceded 6 also. Mattia scored 8 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game of league.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides created different results in the last match. Yes, Salenitan faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Lazio also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are the final updates of the two sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more detail. It is very clear from the past data that Salernitna is ready to win another game. The same side has more predictions according to odds and odds. That is the reason to get more price in this game of Italian Series A.