Napoli is ready to win another game of Italian series A. there is a large change between the performance of the two sides. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Sampdoria played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in one game also. Napoli also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in only one game.
You have seen that Napoli remained well during this season.
No one has declared its final lineup. Let’s see which will be the final playing XI.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Napoli. Let’s see which will be the winner of this game.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games.
If we compare the predictions, then Sampordia picked a 17% chance to win. On the other hand, Napoli also gained a 58% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
Sampdoria and Napoli’s Goals
In the Italian Series A, Sampordia played 8 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 games and won 0 times. They succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 2 goals and conceded 13 goals. Flip scored 2 goals.
On the next side, Napoli played 7 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 6 goals also. Victor scored 9 goals.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Sampordia faced 6 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other hand, Napoli faced only 1 red card in the last some games. However, they did not concede any red cards.
We have not two opinions in this game. Yes, Napoli is a better side to win this game. The same side left an outstanding result. That is the reason to choose Napoli for better predictions. All the data have been taken from official sources.
Napoli will win this game. The other expected result is to draw the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli for predictions. They will easily win this game for you. However, no one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I tried my best to take the best data for predictions. In the end, Napoli did not lose even a single game from the last six.