Sassuolo played six games and failed in 4 games. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Football league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make a prediction. In betting, do not forget to take the risk. All the data have been taken from official sources. Here is the complete data of the teams.
Sassuolo played six games and failed 4 times. The same side succeeded to draw 2 games also. On the other side, Napoli also played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Let’s see which is the final lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 4-0 in the favor of Napoli. Yes, the same side has more chances to win another game in the English Football League.
If we see the predictions, then Sassolu picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Napoli also gained a 54% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Sassuolo and Napoli’s Goals
In the English Football League, Sassuolo played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. They also did well to draw 2 matches. The entire side scored 12 goals and conceded 11 also. Davide scored 4 goals.
On the other hand, Napoli also played 10 games and won 8 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 20 goals and conceded 7 also. Viktor scored 13 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Red and yellow cards
Red cards always created a lot of issues for nay player in the game. Yes, no one faced any red cards in the last game. However, these couple of sides faced 8,8 yellow cards in the last six games.
Odds and tips
Sassuolo did not win even a single game in the last 6 games. That is the reason to get Napoli as a better side. All the data have been taken from official spots. The same side is also ready to get more prices in this game. Here is the final prediction detail for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Napoli as a better side. They are ready to win another game of the series. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took the detail from the best source of football. In review, we need to get the result from the recent matches to announce the best side.