Sheffield United vs Rotherham United Match Review

Sheffield United vs Rotherham United Match Review
September 9, 2022

Sheffield United vs Rotherham United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Sheffield United and Rotherham United will play an actual game in English Football League. The betting review consists of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and English Football League goals. Both teams have had different results in the last six games. Here are the complete facts and figures.

Latest performance

Sheffield United played six games and won 4 times. On the other side, they also succeeded in drawing two matches. If we compare the other team, Rotherham United also participated in six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing one match also. Here is head-to-head information.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2019. Sheffield United won the game by 2-0. It is a significant difference between the two teams. Sheffield United will create pressure once again.

Results in the last six games

Sheffield United : W,W,W,W,D,D

Rotherham United : W,W,L,L,L,D

Both teams have much difference in winning numbers. So, you can predict Sheffield United is a better side.


Sheffield United picked 50% chances to win. Conversely, Rotherham United also gained a 23% chance of winning. The remaining 27% chances will go to a draw match. Here are the goals in the English Football league. We made predictions on behalf of data in the past.

Goals in English Football League

In the English Football League, Sheffield United played 4 games and won 4 times. The whole side scored 11 goals and conceded 1 also. ILman scored 4 goals.

On the other side, R United also took part in 3 games and failed in one. The same side succeeded in drawing 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored one goal and conceded 4 also. Wood is a top scorer to do 4 goals. Here is squad news.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. According to updates, no one wants to change the final lineup.

Betting Odds

Sheffield United picked a betting price of 40/85 versus 6/1 for Rotherham United. The remaining price of 16/5 will go to another side. Read the statistics.


Sheffield United remained undefeated in the last 4 back to-back games. It is a significant element to place a bet on it.

Betting Tips

Sheffield Shield has more chances to win the game. The other expected result is the draw. Do not forget to compare the facts and figures at any time. Here is the conclusion for you.

Final Words

Have you read all the above information? It is not a big deal to create the winner if you have done it. Yes, Sheffield United remained well in more games. They also won 4 matches from 4 in the last 4. That is an excellent thing to pick it. Ultimately, I would like to ask you to place a bet on Sheffield United.