Southampton vs Brentford English Premier League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
It is the most important game in English Premier League. Both sides remained undefeated in the same number of games. However, Brentford succeeded to draw more games than the other. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Southampton played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in back-to-back 4 games also. On the other side, Brentford also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. It is a large change in the result of teams.
If we check the latest result, then Brentford will not change any player in this game. They would like to enter with the same lineup.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head detail, then both sides faced each other for a month. Brentford remained undefeated by a 3-0 result in that game. Let’s see what is going to happen in this important game of the English Premier League.
If we see predictions, then Southampton picked a 29% chance to win. On the other side, Brentford also gained a 46% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game of the league. Here are goals in the English Premier League.
Southampton and Brentford Goals
In the English Premier League, Southampton played 11 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 19 also. James scored 6 goals for the side. We are making predictions on the behalf of past facts and figures.
On the other side, Brentford played 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 19 also. Ivan scored 14 goals for the side. Here are more features.
Southampton vs Brentford Betting Odds
If we check the odds of teams, then Southampton picked 7/4 price versus 6/4 for another side. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Here are statistics and tips.
Southampton vs Brentford Stats
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last 4 games of the English Premier League.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Southampton as a better side. They can do well in this important game of the English Premier League. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. That is the end-game review.