Both sides failed to take place in the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 semi-finals. However, the one-day format is different than the short format of cricket. Sri Lanka teams have the advantage of home ground and conditions. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and scores of players and teams. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side of the day. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
If we see the latest performance in short formate. Then, Sri Lanka played 5 games and won only 2 times. They succeeded to beat Bangladesh and Afghanistan also. Whereas, Afghanistan failed to win even a single game in the last 5 matches. I took this data from ICC T20 World Cup 2022. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. The one-day game can change the momentum of Afghanistan.
There are many dangerous players in the two teams. Sri Lanka is a strong side at home. Rajapakse and Kusal Mendis can change the momentum of the game at any time.
In the Afghanistan bowling department, Farooqi, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Rashid Khan, and Muhammad Nabi are important players to win the game. All these players can take the wickets at any time. We have checked the latest record of these sides also.
Pallkele ground is also good for spin bowlers. So, all the spin bowlers can take advantage of these pitches.
On the other side, Hazrat Hullah Zazai and Omar are the most powerful batsman to rattle the hopes of Sri Lanka. However, the experience will play a good role in the complete result of games.
We cannot underestimate the Sri Lankan side. They proved its self in the Asia Cup 2022. It consisted of strong players in it. Mendis, Chandimal, Mathew, and Rajapakse are our best players to play in this game however, Dhnajya can also take the pressure at any time.
Head to Head
Both sides played 4 games in the one international. Afghanistan remained undefeated in only one game. On the other hand, Sri Lanka remained well in 3 matches. It is a total change result.
Afghanistan picked a 40% chance to win in this game. On the other side, Sri Lanka also gained a 60% chance to carry the day. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data.
If you have seen all the facts and figures, then it is not a big deal to declare the best side of the day. Yes, both sides would like to win this game. However, Sri Lanka is still the better side to win the game. They have experienced players to rattle the hopes of others. Let’s see which is a better side in this game. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.