Both teams remained undefeated in the same games. I have checked teh results of the last six games to compare all facts and figures. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions and statistics. After getting all information, you can make predictions. No one is responsible for betting.
Swansea played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games, and two games did not leave any results. On the other side, Hull City also participated in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded in drawing one.
Results in the last six games
Swansea City : W,L,L,L,L,D
Hull City : W,L,L,L,D,D
It is a change between two teams’ results. So, Swansea failed in more games than Hull City. Here is head-to-head information.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 2-0. So, Hull City has more chances to win the game. Here are the expected predictions for games.
There is a minor change in the predictions in the predictions of teams. Swansea picked 40% chances to win. On the other side, Hull City picked 33% chances to win. The remaining 27% chance to win the drawn game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. No one would like to alter the winning lineup.
Goals in the English football league
In the English Football league, Swansea played 5 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games, and one game did not leave a result. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 8 also. Pirone scored 3 goals.
On the other side, Hull City also participated in 4 games and failed in 1. The same side succeeded in drawing 2 games. However, it failed in all matches to win. All the players succeeded do 4 goals and conceded 9 also. Oscar scored 7 goals.
Red and Yellow
We have seen a minor change in white and red cards. Swansea faced 2 yellow cards. On the other side, Hull City also faced 4 yellow cards. Moreover, it is a piece of good news that no one faces a red card.
It is essential to compare the betting price of teams. Hull City picked a 17/20 betting price versus 10/3 for Hull City. On the other side, 5/2 numbers will also go to the drawn game. Here are the statistics.
Hull City did not win even a single game in the last three. They failed in all of them.
Betting tips played a vital role in predictions. According to it, both sides have a chance to win the game. So, we are expecting a draw game.
Swansea failed in fewer games as compared to Hull City. However, we can predict that Swansea can win a game or draw it. Ultimately, we made these predictions based on past data and facts.