Verona did not win even a single game from the last six games of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, all the viewers need to take some risks. Here are all the major features of teams and players also.
These two sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let’s see which will be the final lineup.
Verona played six games and failed in all games. On the other side, Leece also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in 2022. Verona remained undefeated by a 2-0 result. It showed that Verona will create some pressure on the other side.
If we see predictions, then Verona picked a 52% chance to win. On the other hand, Leece also gained a 22% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the game.
Verona failed in all the last six games of the season. It is a major problem for them.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In the Italian Series A, Verona played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 games. On the other side, they scored 8 goals and conceded 17 also. Josh scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Leece played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. They scored 7 goals and conceded 9 also, Gabriel scored 4 goals.
Red and yellow cards
I have checked that Verona faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other hand, Leece also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. It is not a big change between tow sides.
Betting Odds and tips
If we check the betting odds and tips, then it is a single-game issue. Yes, Leece is a better side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
On the other side, Leece can get more betting prices as compared to Verona. Because everyone is still struggling in the formate.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you o choose Leece as the winner of the day. They will easily win the game without any pressure. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data. However, no one is responsible for any kind of result. Al the data have been taken from official sources. You can also do more search before taking any decision.