Both sides have had different results in recent matches. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predicitons, and goals in the German Bundesliga. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more information. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
Bochum played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games also. On the other side, FC also took part in six games and failed in three games. The same side also succeeds to draw 3 matches. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We are expecting the same lineup in this match of the German Bundesliga Season.
VfL Bochum 1848 vs FC Schalke 04 Head-to-Head
Both sides played each other in September 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of FC Chalke. They would like to win this game also.
According to predictions of teams, VfL picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Schalke also gained a 33% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match of the league.
VfL Bochum 1848 and FC Schalke 04 Goals
In the German Bundesliga season, Bochum played 9 games and won 9 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 17 goals and conceded 17 also. Hofman is a better player to do 8 goals in the league.
In the German Bundesliga season, FC Schalke played 9 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. They scored 4 goals and conceded 16 also. Simon scored 3 goals for the side.
Yellow and red cards
Red cards always played a vital role in the German Bundesliga season. Yes, both sides are happy because no one conceded any red card. Whereas, these couple sides faced 8,8 yellow cards in the recent 8 games.
Odds and tips
I have checked that both sides created different results in the league. Yes, FC Chalke remained well in head to head game. Whereas, Bochum remained well in all the last 3 games of the German Bundesliga season. Here are the final prediction of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. In predictions, we must have to check the recent data. If you are a new one, then you need to search for a lot of information before taking final updates. Bochum always created smart results in the head-to-head game. Head-to-head results and the overall result are different. That is the reason to take some risk for you. That is the end of the review.