Viktoria Plzen vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review

Viktoria Plzen vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review
October 11, 2022

Viktoria Plzen vs FC Bayern Munchen Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Munchen played some smart games in recent games. They would like to win this game also. On the other side, Plzen also remained well in one game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictors, statistics, and goals in the Champions League. After getting all data, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful information for you.

Latest performance

Plzen played six games and won 1 time. The same side also failed in 5 games.

On the other side, Munchen also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and 2 matches did not leave any results.

Results in the last six games

Plzen : W,L,L,L,L,L

Munchen : W,W,W,L,L,D

There is a big change in the performance of teams. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.


No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Mnchen would like to enter the ground with the same lineup.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in the same month. The final result was 0-5 in the favor of Bayer Munchen. Read the predictions of games.


According to predictions, Viktoria Plzen picked a 9% chance to win. On the other side, FC Bayern also gained a 76% chance to win the game. The remaining 15% chances will go to a draw match.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the UEFA Champions League, Plzen played one game and failed in it. On the other side, they scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Whereas, Jan scored 1 goal for the team.

On the next side, FC Bayern also took part in one game and won it. The same side scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Leroy scored 4 goals. Here is more data for you.

Red and Yellow cards

Viktoria faced one yellow card and one red card. On the other hand, Bayern also conceded 2 yellow cards. It is only an altar between two teams.

Betting Odds

It is essential to compare the betting odds of teams. According to it. Plzen picked 20/1 numbers of betting versus ⅛ for Munchen. Moreover, 8/1 numbers will go to the drawn game.


Munchen remained undefeated in the last three back-to-back games of the same league.

Betting Tips

In betting tips, we can assume that both sides will do an average of 3.5 goals in the next game. We concluded this result on the behalf of past data.

Final word

I tried my best to compare the performance of teams. If you still have any issues, then you can search for more. At the end of the predictions, we are in favor of FC Bayer. They showed more prominent results in the last some games. All the players on the same side were well prepared for this match. No one is responsible for betting. Do not forget to take some risks.