These two teams played a lot of good games in the past. They would like to win this game also. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, prediciotns, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you can make prediciotns. I will try my best to create useful information for you. Here is the complete data of the teams.
Villarreal played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and three matches did not leave any results. On the other side, Osasuna also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 matches also. Whereas, one match did not leave any result.
Results in the last six games
Villarreal : W,L,L,D,D,D
Ossasuna : L,L,L,D,W,W
So, Ossasuna left useful results in the latest games. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Osasuna.
So, Osasuna needs to do better in this game. The head-to-head result will help them to maintain pressure.
According to prediciotns, Villarreal picked a 65% chance to win. On the other side, Osasuna also gained 15% chances to carry the day. The remaining 20% chances will go to the drawn game.
Goals in the Spanish La Liga
In the Spanish La Liga, Villareal played 2 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw in one match also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 1 also. Alex scored 3 goals for the team.
On the other side, Osasuna also took part in three games and won 1 time. They failed in one match and one game did not take any side. On the other hand, they scored 2 goals and conceded 2 also. Chimay scored 3 goals for the team.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Osasuna will enter the ground with the same lineup.
Red and yellow cards
If we compare the red and yellow cards of teams, then both sides faced the same numbers of this card. So, we cannot take any decision on its behalf of it.
Villarreal failed to score in the last couple of games.
Villarreal has maximum chances to win this game. You can choose this side for the better-expected outcome.
Villarreal picked the 8/13 betting price versus 9/2 for Osasuna. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let s see what is going to happen in this match.
After getting all information, you can make prediciotns. Yes, both sides have the same chance to win the game. I would like to ask you to choose the Ossasuna side to place a bet. They showed well in the recent games. Do not forget to take risks in this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data.