Wanderers and Liverpool are going to play another game in the English premier league. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips,predicitons, goals in the English premier league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. Here is the complete detail of teams and players also.
The Wanderers played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 games also. On the other side, Liverpool also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. Here is more data for you.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Liverpool would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-1 in the favor of Liverpool. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game now.
Wanderers picked 14% chances to win. On the other side, Liverpool also gained a 66% chance to win. Whereas, 20% chances will go to drawing the match.
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool Goals
In the English Premier League, the Wanderers played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Whereas, they scored 5 goals and conceded 14 also. Neves scored 4 goals.
If we see the performance of another side, then Liverpool played 8 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 13 also. Roberto scored 7 goals for the side.
Liverpool remained undefeated in the last 4 games in the English Premier League. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Betting odds and tips
If we see betting odds and tips, then Liverpool is ready to win another game in the English premier league. The same side can also draw the match. On the other hand, they will get more rates for betting. Here are the red and yellow cards in the last six games.
Red and yellow cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is a minor change in the numbers. Yes, Liverpool faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the next side, Wanderers also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Here are the final predictions of the teams.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you need to take some risk. That is the reason, we predicted past data. Liverpool is another better side the Manchester United in the English premier league in 2022 and 2013. That is the end of the review.