There is a small change in the performance of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and much more. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions and results. here are more data for your assistance.
No one has declared its final lineup. We are expecting the same line up in this match. If you have any issues, then you need to stay tuned here.
The Wanderers played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw three matches also. On the other side, Hotspur also failed in three games and succeeded to win 3 games.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Wanderers faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Hotspur also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Tottenham Hotspur Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in August 2022. Hotspur remained undefeated by 1-0 in the game. Yes, they have more chances to win the game of the league.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Wanderers picked a 24% chance to win. On the other side, Hotspur also gained a 51% chance to win. The remaining 25% chances to win. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match of the league. Both teams are ready to win this match.
Wolverhampton Wanderers and Tottenham Hotspur Goals
In the English Premier League, the Wanderers played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 14 also. Neves scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other, Hotsport also played 11 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 19 goals and conceded 16 also. Lance is one of the best players to score 16 goals in the match.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, both sides created different results. Yes, the Wanderers faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Hotspur also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result.
I tried my best to leave useful information. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Both sides have maximum chances to win this game. All the information is clear and taken from reliable and official sources. Hotspur left a better result in the recent game in English Premier League. That is the reason to choose it versus the other one. That is the end of the review.